Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
Kath Merlo was the contact throughout the purchase of my property - she was always obliging and friendly and very approachable. Any queries I had were dealt with efficiently and if a response couldn\'t be given immediately she came back to me with regular updates. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend the services of this particlar agent.
By: R&D
Apr 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a friendly and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Kath at our Middleton office, appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Middleton! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Middleton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Middleton