Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
I walked into Sutton branch and met Christina she was very personable and took down all my requirements and assured me she would find me the right place. I received a call from Adam who was very polite regarding a couple of properties that may meet my requirements and I went out for viewings. I saw two properties and even when we got a little lost on the way to the second I spoke with Adam who gave me great detailed directions. Adam showed me around the second and was very knowledgeable about the area even though he is new and was very easy to talk to and reassuring, he was with a colleague Anthony who was just as professional and helpful. I would definitely use choices again as they all seem so kind and professional and listen to what you want.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton