Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
When I initially listed my property for sale, I gave Thomas Morris 12 weeks sole agency, and said that after that time I would change to multi agency. Unfortunately, the people renting the property completely wrecked it, so it took a long time to sell. I am delighted to say that despite the fact that it took so long to sell, I never considered multi agency for a single second.

The staff at Thomas Morris are fantastic, and they made sure that they called me at least once a month - even when they had nothing new to report, just to let me know that they hadn\'t forgotten about me. I don\'t think they know how much that meant to me, just the reassurance that they were still on the case and doing their best for me.

James Chatfield went above and beyond the call of duty for me. I honestly cannot thank him enough for everything that he has done. Without him, the property would still be for sale, as I don\'t live locally James\' assistance was invaluable!

Their fees are comparable with industry average, however, their service is not - it more than exceeded my expectations! I cannot praise the team at Thomas Morris Ramsey enough, and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their services!!!
By: Simon
Apr 19, 2013
Dear Kayla
It's very kind of you to take the time to leave such a detailed review- thank you. The team at Ramsey really do try hard to go that extra mile and it looks like on this occasion they were successful. I've passed on your comments to everyone at the office and they are delighted.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey