Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
I\'ve asked for a tenant with a professional occupation, with no pets, and also who would have respect to neighbours regarding noise etc. Also references were not checked properly. The tenant has not been paying due rent for more than 5 months because of the negligence of the estate agency. I was also promised there would be only one tenant with her daughter, but later found out that her boyfriend had moved in and was living there on a full time basis. I also specified that I did not want DHS tenants, which was not followed. I would recommend other agencies, as this \'Choice\' does not have a level of service nearly comparable to others.
The agent could have followed my requests and ensured payments were made on time. Basically suitable tenants were not found with proper references. The agent could also have made the contract understandable before signing to make life so much easier. I feel that the agent was only interested in making a quick sale disregarding the landlord\'s loyalty.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon