Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
Robbie has recently let out our flat in the Isle of Dogs. I was very impressed by his enthusiasm, persistence and energy particularly as I was not the easiest landlady to deal with. I was not happy to accept the first offer which came along and in the circumstances would not have been surprised if Robbie had put our flat on the back burner whilst he concentrated on others. The market has not been good for letting recently yet Robbie, who was always friendly and helpful seemed to have prospective tenants looking at our flat virtually every day. He worked late into the evenings and often rang me mid evening about an offer or to give me an update. He knew what was happening on the market and was very helpful and accurate with his advice. After much hard work and a number of rejections by me, Robbie found us a very pleasant professional couple to rent our flat at a particularly good rent in the current climate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf