Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
I mainly dealt with Andrew and Sheri from Aylesbury Branch of Hursts Estate Agents, both of whom I can recommend as very professional in their approach to the sale of my property. I would also say that they were very clued up with regard to the benefits that my property offered to potential buyers and took every effort to promote its availability on the market.

In fact, we were not short of viewings at any time and the feedback via Hursts was very prompt. The sale was successfully and smoothly concluded a month ago now and it has enabled me to find a new property more suitable to my present lifestyle.

Genuine thanks to Hursts for their attention and support during the period.
By: Andrew Fuller
Apr 24, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback Maura, it was a pleasure working with you in making your move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents Aylesbury branch! To leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents Aylesbury branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurst Estate Agents Aylesbury branch