Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
When I enlisted the services of this agency to rent my property, I got the initial impression that they would do a good job. The tenancy lasted just a year. During that time, I had contact from the agency with a request to fix something on the bath which they did and deducted the expense from the rent. I heard nothing else from Omega but the rent was promptly deposited into my account every month. I then got a call to say the tenant had been rehoused. I visited my property and was shocked to see the state of the place. I gave the property to them in excellent condition and it now looked with a filthy hovel. According to Omega, the property had been inspected several times during the tenancy but I never got any feedback. I am now left with a large repair bill and items have been taken away from my flat but Omega has gone very quiet.

The one good thing about Omega is that they pay the rent on time. Other than that, I can\'t say this has been an experience that I would like any landlord/landlady to go through.

If you choose to use Omega, then get answers IN WRITING to every question you may have before you sign on the dotted line. Read and re-read the contract, mine had holes that I did not think about deeply until it was too late. If your gut instinct tells you to avoid this company then you could be right!
Sep 18, 2015
I could copy your responce and double the dissatifaction I have been left with after letting my flat to this HORRIFIC company Omega lettings..Left my flat in a dreadfull condition, the tenent abused the property and I made several visits there changing things that they had broken, I was assure that the flat would be pout back in a good condtion well it is more than Horrific, the ODD JOB MAN BODGE MAN MORE LIKE had paint a small area in places of a room left paint on the floor and didnt even rub it down, leaving a much bigger job to rectify than if they had been left by the Tenent. The flat needs disinfecting. Light bulbs all blown oven discusting THEY DO NOT CLEAN IT OR PUT IT BACK IN THE CONDITION THEY PROMISE............DONOT LET YOUR PROPERTY TO THIS COMPANY

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1