Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
When I first searched for a house share in London online, I stumbled across Capital Living online, and was skeptical that the rooms truly were all inclusive, and that they were as modern, clean, and as nice as they were pictured online. I can sincerely say that when I arrived at my viewing, I felt at home for the first time in London after literally seeing or calling about two dozen other properties. They included exactly what is advertised, and they are kept in tip-top shape.

Richard was phenomenal - he was so personable, and he was very patient with all of my questions. He provided great customer service, and I would recommend both Capital Living, and he in particular to any of my friends (and have in fact!).

Since moving in, I see that Capital Living genuinely cares about their member\'s (tenant\'s) experiences as they are very prompt with maintenance requests, and will touch base once a month just to check up on us.

Further, they organize member evenings where we all can get together to have a bit of food and a drink, so I feel like I have walked into a community of likeminded young professionals in sometimes an overwhelming city. I can\'t sing their praises enough! Capital Living, if you are reading this, thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham