Jun 10,2010
Jun 10,2010
It was very straightforward to deal with the staff and everything moved very quickly and efficiently with regard to my letting.

The only thing I would say is that it would have been useful to have the electricity token situation in my flat explained earlier. When I viewed the flat, it hadn't even occurred to me that it wouldn't be central heating so it would have been helpful if the agent could have brought that to my attention as a peculiarity of the property.

The only other small thing was collecting the keys on the day I could move in. The office was shut due to someone breaking their ankle and agents were out at viewings? I walked down to collect the keys but the office wasn't open so I then had to come back an hour or so later. It wasn't a huge deal and it wasn't anything that could have been planned for or avoided but it was a bit inconvenient.

In general though, I found Duck and Hedges much easier (and more efficient) to deal with than other agents I've encountered.
By: duckoff
Jan 30, 2011
So on moving in, you werent told about the meter, and the office was shut when you moved in and tried to collect keys. Which part of that earns these guys 3 stars?
And I wonder what your experience of them during moving out was?! Might get a more accurate picture of their 'efficiency.'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1