Jun 10,2010
Jun 10,2010
I was first introduced to Scott Caudwell, director of Castles' Aldershot branch eight years ago, when buying a property for which they were the seller's agent. Having been so impressed with Scott and the efficient way in which he and his team handled my purchase, I have used the Aldershot branch of Castles for all of my subsequent property sales and purchases.

Castles have always acted in a friendly, yet professional manner and given their honest opinion as to property values, coupled with sound advice, which is no doubt why they have been so successful in selling my properties within a short space of time.

For all of the above reasons, I hold them in extremely high regard and would recommend their services to anyone wishing to have their house valued or marketed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1

Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham)

175 Victoria Road Aldershot