Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
Used them to let our property Sept 2011. When the tenants moved out, and new tenants moved in, Aldreds retained a proportion of the money from the new tenants as they said that there had been a bill outstanding from the previous tenants. When I asked for an explanation, I was told it was for a bill from April 2011 - a time when I was living in the property myself. I was then told it was October 2011, and it was for a tap which I had authorised replacement of. I had not done so. I complained, and the complaint was handled in a most disatisfactory way, and I was told that they felt it was better that I took my business elsewhere. An absolutely shocking agent. Reason it took so long to complete my review is I did not know that this site existed.
Provided clearer more accurate information in a more timely manner. Handled my complaint in a more effective and customer focussed manner.
Attached Files
By: Dan Crawley
Nov 17, 2013
Thanks for the comments and I am sorry that you were disappointed with our service. I would be happy to look in to things further you if you still feel aggrieved.

Feel free to contact me on 01493 844891 or danc@aldreds.co.uk.

Kind regards,