Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
i found a property to rent through Cray and norton, I saw a property online and called up the office, they said the property was available and asked when i was available to arrange a viewing. i explained that i worked in London. Tony went out of his way to work late and accompany me on the viewing. i explained to tony that i wanted the property. After putting a holding fee down, i was sent over the referencing forms, i completed them and sent them back. I had a few questions and kelly was on hand to answer. When i passed referencing kelly called me to let me know. I moved in swiftly without any issues and have now been at the property for a month.

Miss Jones
By: Darren Cray
May 31, 2013
Thanks for your comments and I have thanked both Kelly and Tony for making your experience with us a good one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon