Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
James was an excellent estate agent, and certainly one of the best that my flatmate and I encountered on our search for a new flat. He had our best interests at heart, and he wasn\'t just trying to push his own agenda. When we initially missed out on a flat that we wanted, James went the extra mile to find us something similar, as he knew the type of flat we were after. This showed loyalty, and it showed us that he really did want to help us. James had excellent communication skills, and was never pushy or brash, like some estate agents from other agencies that we dealt with. He was always available via call or text if my flatmate or I had any queries. He was also had a great understanding of where our money would be going and was able to provide breakdowns of fees, which helped put our minds at rest. We are extremely grateful for James\' help throughout or flat hunting process. I have recommended him to a friend, and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark