Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
I would highly recommend using The Home Rental Company as all staff members that dealt with me were very friendly and helpful. Lettings Manager, Nicola James was incredibly polite and patient checking if I was fully satisfied with the property I had chosen to move in. I didn\'t feel any pressure to rush my decision, Lettings agent Emily always kept me updated bless her of any new properties with full details of where the certain property/properties were situated along with the rental pricing. I was very impressed and made to feel at ease with the service offered in the choice or selection of properties that were emailed to me immediately and the efficient manner in allowing viewings for myself. I am incredibly happy and pleasureable of the property I have moved into and of the overall customer service experience that I had received. It was clear from the outset that all staff were trained well and the layout of the Carmarthen office very professional. I will recommend using Carmarthen Home Rental Company. There is nothing negative I can say to the best of my knowledge, I was very satisfied from my first telephone encounter. Thank you for reading, (Mr Paul Jenkins)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Home Rental Company Office 2! To leave a new review of The Home Rental Company Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Home Rental Company Office 2