Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I would like to say how pleased I am with the excellent service I have received from Richard at the Bexhill branch of Oakfield, he has been really helpful throughout my property purchase, has found out extra information when I have needed it quickly and efficiently.Always keeping me informed of what\'s going on etc. Have recently also been speaking to Clare at the same office who has also given excellent customer service at all times,I have been really impressed with this agency and will definitely use them again.
By: Oakfield
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Sue

Feedback from our clients is vital in our quest to constanty improve our customer service so thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with our Bexhill branch of Oakfield.

We are delighted Richard & Claire were able to assist you so well with your enquiry and I will ensure the positive feedback is passed onto them.

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill