Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I just wanted to say thank you to Alex for finding tenants for my property. He was prompt in advertising the property and arranging viewings, which resulted in finding tenants immediately. After our initial conversation, he kept in touch constantly keeping me informed at all times of progress. Despite the poor state of the property he was confident that prospective tenants would see past the mess and dirt, and recognise its potential. This confidence helped to reassure me, and eased the stress of the likelihood that the property would remain vacant until such time that I was able to refurbish it. His confidence was justified, as he promptly found tenants who could indeed see the property\'s potential, and they immediately put down a deposit.

His early judgement as to the calibre of people the tenants were, was spot on. They have been extremely patient in allowing me to gradually restore the property to it\'s previous glory assisting in any way they could.

I have visited the property several times now and it is finally unrecognisable from the terrible state that it was left in.

So a very big thank you to Alex and Castles, and although I hope it will be a good few years before I require their services again, they will definitely be my first port of call when I am in the need of new tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Edmonton! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Edmonton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Edmonton

Castles Estate Agents (London)

438 Hertford Road Edmonton, London