Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Of all the agents I\'ve met and dealt with in the past, I can honestly say that Faz Adams is the most honest, caring, well mannered and most professional gentlemnan I have met. He went out of his way to find the right tenants for my property, kept me updated every day, by email or phone. He knew exactly what I was looking for and required, and researched everything 110 % . I can not fault Faz Adams or his agency. I would recommend him to everyone - landlords/landladies and prospective tenants. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank the agency again, especially Mr. Faz Adams. I will definitely use this agency again. Faz Adams you are highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lockwoods Shoreditch