Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Agents were very speedy at getting back to us, but I felt under a lot of pressure to have forms in IMMEDIATELY and the tone at which this was dealt with was less appealing: at times I felt incredibly patronised.
Chloe\'s choice of flat for us was excellent, she clearly understood our requirements and was very quick at finding us a suitable place, however, I often felt that some of the questions I asked were not being taken seriously.
Overall the communication was good and fast but could have been friendlier and more approachable rather than feeling like a challenge.
By: Chloe Martin
Nov 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments which have been taken on board. We are sorry you felt rushed and patronised it certainly wasn't our intention, we aim to under go the process as quickly and efficiently as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead