Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I have been extremely impressed with the care, help, advice and vast array of local knowledge that all in the Budleigh Salterton Office have shown when helping me to rent out my property. I was coming to the end of renovating my cottage, which had been quite a saga, as I live 90 miles away, and was on the verge of renting it out when we suffered a family bereavement. Davina and all in the team took over the reins and managed the whole business of finding suitable tenants and ironing out all the initial teething problems with immense compassion, common sense and professionalism. It was a huge relief to have Davina in charge as she was always on hand to reassure, but also had an exemplory knowledge of the local market and her business. Everyone in the office were helpful, efficient and friendly, it was always a pleasure to phone up and speak to a calm, capable voice with it all going on at such a long distance. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Bradleys as an agent to let your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Budleigh Salterton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Budleigh Salterton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Budleigh Salterton