Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Warren Powell Richards were very supportive and helped us in everything we needed; they were especialy good at answering questions and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we knew everything we needed to at any given time, I would recommend them to anyone who is wishing to become a tenant as their support helped me in my first time renting. Every member of their team was very helpful and more than happy to help with anything; if you are looking for person-centered agents then look no further.
By: Tim B
Apr 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about our lettings team. As a privately owned local company we are delighted to receive such positive feedback. I will be sure to share your thoughts with the lettings team. We all hope that you are happy in your new home and enjoying life in Alton

Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton