Apr 17,2013
By: 'Tenant 52'
Apr 17,2013
Warren Powell Richards were very supportive and helped us in everything we needed; they were especialy good at answering questions and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we knew everything we needed to at any given time, I would recommend them to anyone who is wishing to become a tenant as their support helped me in my first time renting. Every member of their team was very helpful and more than happy to help with anything; if you are looking for person-centered agents then look no further.
By: Tim B
Apr 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about our lettings team. As a privately owned local company we are delighted to receive such positive feedback. I will be sure to share your thoughts with the lettings team. We all hope that you are happy in your new home and enjoying life in Alton

Regards