Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Having been living in Regent Street for 12 years, I decided that my children had left the family home and that I would like to downsize. Having explored other areas in Exeter, I wanted to stay around the St Thomas area, hence my exploration of estate agents local to St Thomas. I obviously got valuations from other estate agents, but found them lacking in customer service and found them extremely cynical. I\'m an older, single woman on my own and needed proper advice. And then I met Lewis. What can I say? He instantly understood my needs and wants, including if it would be a wrench for me leaving the family home. He was instantly sympathetic, and having seen my property understood exactly how to market it in the way that I wanted. He was also fantastic at getting people through the door, even if if it was in an area that they had not previously considered. There were no points over the period from the house going on the market. that I felt that my house sale was not important to him. I also particularly appreciated the way in which he has kept in constant communication with me and how very hard he has worked to make my house sale happen. And also how well he has communicated with my purchasers, both extant and present. I\'m confident that it\'s down to Lewis that everything has happened so smoothly. Also, he is a joy to deal with both personally and professionally and I wish him the best of success in his future career and in life. It is much deserved! Thank you Lewis. (He is also very funny) and he really cares.
Katie is a perfect help-meet. She always calm, kind and considered, as well being extremely professional and switched on. I\'ve never encountered estate agents as enthusiastic, dogged and caring as these two (and I\'ve sold three houses!) They are an asset to your company and you should be very proud of them. I\'ve just exchanged, thanks to them, I love them and I\'m celebrating!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas