Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
We were involved in a protracted sale and purchase, that was proving to be extremely challenging for a variety of reasons. Throughout the process, which lasted a number of months, Ellie kept us informed in a professional and courteous manner. We spoke with her regularly and at no time did we feel that we were inconveniencing her. Whilst acknowledging that Ellie was representing the vendors of the property first and foremost, we were extremely impressed as purchasers and if our experience is typical of the service provided by Coopers, then I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
By: Ellie Marsh
Sep 13, 2013
Hi Terry,

Thank you for the review, I was so pleased that you and Karen managed to move into your dream property! I hope the whole family is settled into life in Ruislip. At Coopers we always consider the needs of buyers and sellers alike and I am glad you felt that you experienced this.

Ellie and the Ruislip Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

126-128 High Street Ruislip