Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
From the first call I had with Satnam until the day I moved into my new property, I found him to be honest, polite and helpful. He was not pushy and did not give me the "hard sell" when I viewed properties with him in the way that other agents did. Satnam was contactable at all times if I had a question about the properties I had viewed and when I found a property I liked and was ready to make an offer, Satnam was really helpful throughout the whole process.
I also dealt with Jack Spellman from Life Residential who manage the property I moved into. Jack and Satnam worked well together and although moving house can be stressful, they continually supported me by being on the end of the phone, answering my questions and generally making the whole process smooth.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch! To leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch