Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I am a first time landlord and Winkworth was my third agency to contact to let my flat. At this point I was disappointed with the other agents because they haven\'t let my flat for 2 weeks.

I dropped my keys to Winkworth on a Saturday afternoon and my flat was assigned to Charlie. He called me first time because he could not get in my flat coz the door is tight. I explained to him how to open and he called me in a couple of minutes because a cat wanted to get in my flat and he wanted to make sure if the cat can go in. I think he was very respectful of my property.

Charlie was the only agent who called me everyday to give me an update on what\'s going on with my flat. He gave me an update of his appointments and the feedback of each possible tenant. I find this very impressive because the other agents that I dealt with, I have to call them myself and sometimes I have to chase them up for updates.

Charlie was very keen on renting my flat out and I personally felt bad when another agent was able to find a tenant for me. If I would advertise my property again I would definitely go for Winkworth and ask that Charlie deal with my flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 20! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 20