Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Thomas morris were excellent, particulaly Ali who was always ready to assist me on any issues, as we had a long chain with many issues, nothing was too much trouble for her, also Alistair who really helped push everything through on the last day, and i had every confidence in them, i have had bad experience of estate agents in the past but TM were great. Another thing was that i used TM Conveyancing, again great service, a direct line straight through to the person you were dealing with always answered, i must just mention marion palmann who was brilliant kept me totally up to speed with everything that was going on and also Barbara. I would use them all again, if i ever moved house again [not likely]
Bridget Cox
By: Simon
Apr 19, 2013
Dear bridget cox
I'm genuinely sorry that your previous experience with estate agents in the past was "bad" but I'm really pleased that your recent experience with the team at Ramsey appeared to be so good! I've shared your comments with all concerned, including our colleagues at Thomas Morris Conveyancing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey