Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
The flat was disgusting when I moved in and I had to ask them to clean it. A double futon in the living room , and a double mattress in the bedroom, along with various other items were left in there even though it had been let as an unfurnished flat. They asked me if I could wait 2 weeks before they removed it. I said no, so they dumped it outside the door.
The ceiling had a number of holes in it and the rain came through constantly - even through the light fittings. It had previously caved in and they patched it up. It continued to leak I was told that they couldn\'t do anything about it until we had drier weather. I asked what would happen if it caved in and ruined all my furniture. I was told \'well we\'ll deal with that when it happens\'. Their workmen came round and broke an ornament and just left it on the side. I told Elkay and they didn\'t even respond.
By: disgusted
Aug 03, 2013
Yep, typical Elkay claiming that they are not responsible for anything at all.
By: Mary De Vera
Jun 21, 2013
I am sorry to read about your experiance with us. It is our standard policy to ensure that all our flats are given to the tenants freshly painted and profesionally cleaned and this is our practise in 92% of our properties. For the few that we are not able to ensure that our high standards are met so that to ensure tenant satisfaction is because some landlords forbid us from carrying this out and insist that we leave this in their hands. While I appriciate that this is highly unacceptable and reflects on the agents and not on the landlords, I hope that you can understand our pridicament. I am honestly unable to identify you and hope that you can email me to discuss this further so that we can learn from your experiance. My email address is mary@elkayproperties.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elkay Properties Ltd Hackney! To leave a new review of Elkay Properties Ltd Hackney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elkay Properties Ltd Hackney