Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I have taken them to court and obtained a court order for the return of my money. No chance because they have now decamped.I have complained to everyone that I can think of including my MP Richard Ottaway. I have reported the cast to ACTION FRAUD. As I am one voice only they will not take this case seriously. If you are a victim please add your name to the list. Go to www.actionfraud.police.uk and make a complaint. If we can\'t get our money back we might be able to stop them doing this again under another name.
By: DS
Apr 17, 2013
Hello RM,

I have also been defrauded by them and reported them to Action Fraud. Any idea what will happen now? Are you a tenant or landlord?

If you need any help from my side let me know whatever it takes to get justice.

Regards

DS

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1