Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
My compagny provided me a housing tour, and this specific property was definitely better than the others I saw this day. It fullfilled all my main requirements, so already on day 2 of my new posting in the UK I decided to take the house. The garden was not ready, there was no furniture yet, but the agent seems to be an energetic lady, and I had little doubt that she could make it work (and she did).

The thing which I had not expected was the amount of time it took to close the deal. Endless forms, lists, contracts (28 pages.., verison 1, 2, 3 etc), background checks, another letter from the compagny, (by this time my mental model was that the agent was somehow convinced that I was just released from prison). On top of that the bank was another dissappointment, which made things even worse. At least three times I have taken a deep breath and decided not to blow the deal. I worked in Libya and Russia, but the UK beat them by far in forms and futilities...

Neverthelees, no complaints about the agent. After finally everyhting was in place (about 30 days later), I needed the keys earlier than expected. The agent kindly delivered the keys to me after office hours, and I could go to, what still is a nice place to live.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Greenwich! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Greenwich