Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
This is the first time I have ever rented and I have been very disappointed by service which i got from the Park Gate office. They appear to say and do the right thing but underneath it is not quiet as clear cut. They are very poor communicators, no one takes ownership for anything especially once the paperwork has been signed and they have got the deposit.

Their idea of an inventory doesn\'t include everything, their idea of cleaning the property prior to residency, is to show it a vacuum cleaner but not actually use it. All basic stuff and all very simple things to check which would enhance their reputation and give them the recognition they are looking for as a company.
As a result,I have incurred a lot of time and additional expense sorting out issues which I thought I was paying them to do.

I have been asked by colleagues at work whether to look to rent through Beals in Park Gate, I\'ve told them to go elsewhere.

How sad!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 6! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 6