Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
We recently relocated to Exeter with little prior knowledge of the city. Having now purchased a property from Bradleys St Thomas, we have been left feeling reassured that we have bought not only the right house for us, but in the right area of the city for us too.

Kate and Lewis have been excellent from start to finish, from the initial viewings through to exchange of contracts and imminent completion. They have been helpful, friendly, approachable, and very effective at communicating, always quick to respond to queries and to keep us updated on progress. This latter point I feel is particularly important, as during previous house purchases elsewhere I have experienced long disconcerting periods of silence - not so with Bradleys.

They have also been very sympathetic to the fact that, as a shift worker, I am often not able to be contacted immediately during normal working hours - if they have been unable to contact me straight away they have always left voicemails or emails giving the nature of their message and an indication of how urgently I need to respond. This may sound like a small point, but from my point of view, working and sleeping odd hours, it is good to know little details like these.

Overall I would say this is the best experience I have had with an estate agents, I cannot recommend them enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas