Apr 16,2013
Marta
Kam
Apr 16,2013
I will never ever use this agent or their services again. Complete and utter disgrace and their lack of professionalism was so terrible i had to wonder if these people had any customer facing skills! They messed us around and lied on top of a lie. Took the holding fee and as i asked logical questions ie if i could see a sample of the tenancy agreement all went silent and the next thing i knew they were giving me a refund and claiming the property is no longer available! Couple of days later i see the same property advertised again! They were very keen to take my money and probably thought they could scrounge more money off me later! Their stupidness and excessive fees they charge is something they should be ashamed of! Marta can barely speak or understand what was being said and had no answers for anything. Kam later just span a web of lies thinking we are idiots! You need to learn some mannerism first love! Hang your head in shame.
Been more truthful from the start and have answers to the questions. not promise on things they cannot deliver and lack of communication could have been better.
Attached Files