Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
It was our absolute nightmare to deal with this company, under any circumstances try to avoid their service in this area.

Though Daniel, property manager was nice and friendly, the person who was dealing with us - John Johnston was far prom being professional at any point. Was arrogant, rude and abusive via the phone, calling himself \"one of the most reasonable guys in the company\". It was simply a joke when he tried to threaten me promising problems and telling me that i can be remove by force from the property because im not a tennant!!! (the contract is on my girfriends name) all depends who reads it, and if i was a person who can do something about it i would consider some actions on this issue, because the customer service we received from that gentlemen was absolutely horrible.
Attached Files