Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
I used Beechwood to rent out my flat in Millers Dale. I was always chasing the rent and on one occasion the rent cheque bounced. Serious warning signs that an agent is using your money (client\'s money) to run their business - this is fraud.

I travelled 250 miles and collect my paperwork and keys and insisted the Deposit be transferred from their DPS account to my Companies account which was done. I really feel for those people who have lost money by using Beechwoods.

I own my own letting company in the south of England and are now managing my property from there.

There seems to be no ARLA AGENTS in the Derbyshire area indeed no form of regulation at all. No safeagent or NALS members
Done the job correctly without using clients money

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beechwood Sales and Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Beechwood Sales and Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beechwood Sales and Lettings Office 1