Jan 15,2008
Jan 15,2008
I chose Mann Countrywide to sell my property above another agent as they were so friendly and professional. They came with a list of people looking to buy the kind of property I was selling in that price bracket some of whom already had mortgages in principal. They also said how many people had hit on rightmove that week looking at properties in that price bracket. They were not the cheapest but they did the job. My property went on the market on the Saturday and by the Monday I had a full asking price offer. Some of this may have been luck but the rest of the sale went smoothly, it was the solicitors that caused a bit of anxiety at the end but it all went smoothly. This was in Kent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann Office 1! To leave a new review of Mann Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann Office 1