Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
The agent did not turn up for check in on two occasions meaning the time I spent cleaning and tidying up the property was not seen. I had to come out of my lease early and Countrywide made it seem like they were doing me a favour and it was hassle for them - when in fact I was up to date on rent and lost £305 of my deposit on a \'cancellation fee\'. The house was cleaned thoroughly and tidied up as well before I left and I was told "not to worry about anything" and simply hand the keys were handed over once they found a tenant.

To cut a long story short the property was a cess pit when I moved in and when I left it was clean tidy and modernised at my own expense. Countrywide then had the cheek to comment on the cleanliness of the place accusing me of having pets there when in fact it was the previous owner. They have no notes or history on previous checkins on checkouts on the property and are now holding in excess of £200 remaining of my deposit. They were cheeky and refused to take any responsibility on any of the issues when they arose.

Also when I went in to meet an agent none of the agents I spoke to bothered to advise me over the phone that they had moved office wasting y own time running around Glasgow town centre.
Followed their own practices and not making things up as they go along.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Branch! To leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Scotland Branch