Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
We had reached a stalemate in the sale of our house - our buyers had dropped out and nothing seemed to be happening with the agents we had originally chosen for our house sale. Anyway, my husband rang C J Hole and Sam came round to value the property. From the minute I met Sam, I was very impressed with her punctuality (very important to me) and her total professionalism. Our property was put on the market with them and within no time, they had found proceedable buyers and not time wasters.

During the whole process of buying our new property and the sale of our house, Sam was such a comfort to us. Its such a stressful time moving house, but if we had any queries, it just one phone call to Sam and our question was answered, within the time that Sam promised. I have recommended Sam and her team to work colleagues and I really can\'t praise the work Sam does highly enough.

Credit where credit is due and I would certainly wouldnt even consider going anywhere else in buying or selling property. Well Done Sam and her Team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch