Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
I walked into the estate agent , was greeted by friendly staff and Sabrina asked how she could help me, within a short time of giving her my details and the type of property I was looking for, she had the Land Lord on the phone and asked if I wanted to view the property right away as it was across the road from their office. I could not believe my luck as most Estate agents do not act that quickly nor do they return phone calls. I viewed the property with Sabrina, who explained everything very clearly. I loved the Property and asked to have a second viewing that evening with my husband. Sure enough Sabrina arranged for this and we decided it was the right property. This could have been also due to the wonderful service from Sabrina. Unfortunately, we did not get the property because someone else beat us to it as they had seen the property before us and paid a deposit. Sabrina called first thing in the morning, was very sorry and apologetic . Keep up the good service Sabrina, not many like you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse! To leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rubicon Estates Limehouse