Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
The agents were very helpful in finding me somewhere suitable to live, in a place that I like, and a nice neighbourhood. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I could feel free to ask them anything I was unsure of, and if I wasn\'t able to do something - eg. to send documents requested, they were only too happy for me to come in the office, and they helped me with this. Kirsty Eke was also so helpful in getting my referencing done. It didn\'t matter how often I called with a query, she was only too willing to help me.
Compared to the other estate agents I\'ve been to, Ludlow Thompson is the best. The quality of service you receive is excellent, and thank you very much.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London