The staff did not return calls,incorrectly made an error in the contract allowing a dog to be in our property for months which no doubt deficated in the house and garden which is likely why the carpet is stained.And then had the audacity to say we agreed to it!!
Tom Winzar was simply awful and responding or getting even the simplistic of things done that we requested.I CANNOT stress enough that these people are truly awful with little understanding of customer service.....The manager Oliver lost us during an important call and did not even bother to ring back along with generally promising action and delivering very little changing meeting times at short notice despite us having to move work around to suit their initial time scales,we feel saddened and we feel let down and our property has to get fumigated due to the dog issue and the damage inflicted by a tenant they felt suitable fixed!
Go with Walker and Waterer at your own peril!
What agent could do to change your mind?
- Been punctual in their responses
- Not try to play people of at each other because they are separated
- Hire professional staff capable of understanding that they are paid for a service and as such should deliver a satisfactory level of it.
- Verify the accuracy of their contracts
- Not to promise results and deliver nothing