Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
I appointed James Anderson as managing agent for my flat as I was moving overseas. JA sourced tenants that they described to me as a professional couple suitable to let this expensive flat 1700 p.m. They said they they went through a professional vetting process checked refs etc. anyway a couple of weeks after they moved in I got complaints from neighbours that they were making noise, dumping rubbish had moved extra people in. I then asked JA for their references and found that the couple had a combined income of 30k, they had CCJs, neither had a good employment record and the recommend max rental for them was 800 p.m. I complained but JA said because I signed the contract i had no come back. Anyway I spent a year of absolute hassle with these tenants and with JA who were very poor and slow to deal with the various problems that came up during the year. The tenants left the place in an absolute mess when they moved out and stole items of furniture and damaged goods. JA submitted a claim to the deposit dispute board but because they did not produce any evidence to support their claim I lost the case. I basically trusted JA when I was overseas and they let me down and cost some significantly. The branching i dealt with was lower Richmond road. Avoid like the plague.
By: Ross
Apr 18, 2013

Firstly i am sorry to hear of your experiences with James Anderson.
I have not recieved any compalints of this nature from any client of ours and would like the oppertunity to discuss this with you.

Please contact me at rossj@jamesanderson.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Anderson East Sheen Lettings! To leave a new review of James Anderson East Sheen Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Anderson East Sheen Lettings