Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
From the day of the valuation I felt that iMove were the best estate agents I\'d spoken to by miles. George was enthusiastic about the property, knowledgable about the area, and also pragmatic about the pricing (unlike the inflated estimates of other agents). They featured our property in a newsletter before we\'d actually put the house on the market without us having to pay a penny. The photos looked fabulous. George and Ricky were considerate when showing people round, and their negotiation skills meant we got a sale well over the asking price within 2 weeks of the house going on the market. I would definitely recommend iMove.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london! To leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london, please click the link below !
Write a review for iMove Property Crystal Palace london