Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
Absolutely awful.
Phoned about property about a month ago to express an interest. Told me a deposit was being put down by another tenant but would call me back if this did not go ahead. A week later, property was still on website. So left details via the online system but got no reply. Called in a week later and they told me that I could view the property. Asked if I was unemployed and I said yes, but in full time education. Then they said the property landlord only wanted employed tenants, but I was more than welcome to have a viewing anyway as I had cash deposit.
Had viewing the next day and waited outside the property for half an hour, until I called Jhoots for an explanation. They then said they had nothing in the book and when I said I was told to come for a viewing at 11, they called me a liar and kept cutting the phone off.
Awful. Rude staff and unorganised system!! Avoid!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jhoots Residential Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Jhoots Residential Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jhoots Residential Letting Office 1