Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
I have been renting properties for over 25 years - this is my 40th house move so I know a good experience when I have one! Claire and Stephanie have been my main contacts and they have always been professional, friendly and very supportive but i also appreciate they are part of a much larger team and everyone I have been in contact with has played their part well.

Moving house as you can guess from the above is not a problem for me and neither do I find it stressful however this time it was different inasmuch as I had to downsize from a house three times as large which had it\'s own pressures. There were days when I felt perhaps my responses to emails were a little terse or my questions a little challenging
but at no stage of the process did Claire or Stephanie respond in other than their consistenly professional and friendly manner. I appreciated this greatly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 3