Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
For my review I would like to relate this to 4 factors:-

1. Interpersonal skills:- VERY GOOD. Overall I felt that I was valued as a customer and could approach Dan Miller or Luke Levy at any time.

2. Information:- GOOD. Overall I was provided with the appropriate answers to my questions. As a first time buyer, it might be useful for an appointment service to be offered, in which documents or queries could be handled face to face. This was offered by Dan Miller when the sale was at a critical point, and upon reflection, if Ludlow were to expand in anyway, this kind of service could be promoted at the start of the buying process (for first time buyers). In hindsight I really appreciated the option of popping in to the office to become reassured.

3. Efficiency:- Always had a response in good time.

4. Facts:- I was told false information from different agencies in the area, regarding the property I have just purchased. This was unfortunate as it instilled in me a huge sense of doubt, but in hindsight I now see who was at fault here. I was not misled by Ludlow at all which is good, but I was not impressed that other agencies are trying to criticise Ludlow for not being honest. This occurred on at least two separate occassions. It is a shame that this cannot be regulated, as it could later undo hard work and good will of the agents who just want to do their jobs well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London