Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
I purchased a property through Ludlow Thompson. The purchase at the beginning appeared to be a standard sale but things quickly evolved as I was gazumped by a rival estate agents (the ones that are fond of plastering their logos all over minis and in my opinion have a penchant for overcharging!).

I was then forced to match the offer. It was thanks to the patience of Tony and his team and their perseverance in constantly following up with the vendor that this purchase was achieved. The seller had by far the worst solicitor in the entire world and Tony and his team constantly chased her up until she had no option but to answer my queries so that I could purchase the property.

The acquisition may have taken 6 months but it would not have happened at all if it were not for the efforts of Tony.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands