Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
Bought a property though Wards of deal after a bad experience with the Dover branch . From the outset poor communication. I sensed that after 4 weeks with no news that there was a problem with our purchase ( The owners of the property I was purchasing were also very unhappy with wards of deal). Paid for survey then had several Emails ignored and I lost count of the amount of times I hear " I\'ll call you back ! And 90 percent of the time this would not happen.A really horrible experience and I will never use wards again for buying or selling even If they gave me a 50 percent of voucher.I was also advised by a member of staff to offer 150k when the property owner had already told me that she needed 160k. I understand Ward and partners use a hard sell approach but i feel that out an out fabrication of the truth is unfair to both the buyer and seller.Well done wards another happy customer.
Communication Honesty Fairness

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 39! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 39, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 39