Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
My wife and I are in the process of buying a house which is let by choices and being sold by choices.
The house was let and we understood the tenants needed 2 months notice which was given and with 3 days before the 2 months is up choices phoned and advised the tenants will not be able to move out for another 2 weeks.
I am still waiting for this in writing to forward to my solicitor and choices seem to completely ignore the section 21 given to the tenants and totally ignore the fact that if this is not sorted soon my wife and I will be homeless despite the fact everything on our end has been ready to go since Feb!?!?!?
Could have given us more then 3 days notice that the tenants can\'t move out and also should have enforced the section 21

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley