Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
I have been looking for a studio to rent for a few weeks and visited one in West Hampstead by coincidence as I didn\'t know about this area before. I decided the same day to go through all the different estate agencies of the street to see if I could get visits right the same day.
I went to Abacus Estates and took a list of the lettings available by this time and registered myself with the agency.
An hour later, Daniel Green called me to tell me he had 3 different flats to show to me. I accepted straight away. He has been very helpful regarding some doubts I had about budget and other type of questions during the visits.
He was honest, helpul by answering any questions I could have regarding the studio I am now renting, he also was very available and approachable.
Daniel Green done an amazing job! He is very confident and very professional. He has been with me 200% from the visit to the signing procedures.
I am strongly recommending him as the best estate agent of West End Lane ( and the best estate agent I have known for the last cuple of years).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abacus Estates West Hampstead Branch! To leave a new review of Abacus Estates West Hampstead Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abacus Estates West Hampstead Branch