Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
Reading the above I am not sure if we are talking about the same agency. I have received fantastic service from them, I have arranged a property with them over the phone as I lived in NZ and I was unable to attend viewings. I must say that I was worried if I get the same condition of the apartment as shown on their website as you know some agents put the amazing photos which are nowhere near the realistic, but I was very happy with the condition, it actually looked better in real. Also the main reason why I decided to go ahead with them was that they have agreed to meet me in the night to let me in to the property, I arrived from NZ at 11PM and Shirley from Kings met me at the flat to give me the keys, this was much appreciated, none of the other agencies has agreed to meet at night, I was advised by all of them that I would need to arrange for check in during working hours! Thank you again dear Kings Accommodation, I will defo use you again, I have already recommended you to Natasha which I believe is already living in property rented from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kings Accommodation Head Office! To leave a new review of Kings Accommodation Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kings Accommodation Head Office