Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
I don\'t know where to begin, really. I can\'t understand how such a business can even exist. We had a viewing with Kiera, after which we decided that we would like to rent the property. Everything was fine until we paid the deposit. Then strange things started happening. No answers to very basic emails whatsoever, for weeks (signing of the contract had been delayed for weeks, we didn\'t know what to think). Calling City Quays didn\'t help either - lad on the phone kept promising that Kiera was going to call us back in 2 minutes. That never happened, despite repeated calls and other promises. Upon my suggestion to come and visit in the office - answer don\'t go, she\'s busy! This was how they treated us throughout all the process. Anyway, I will skip through the whole story, just saying that they managed to avoid us for around 3 weeks. I had a sneaky suspicion that things can\'t go well when they don\'t even bother talk to you, but I still had a hope that we will finally manage to move in somehow. Surprise surprise - we come to the property with our stuff on the arranged day - no one was there. Finally we managed to get the landlord\'s telephone number and called him.. he said \'sorry guys I can\'t let you in today, because Kiera screwed up with the contract, I haven\'t received any money yet from City Quays, and I don\'t know who you guys are because I have neither the referencing report (for which we paid like 3 weeks ago) nor the contract\' (which we signed weeks ago as well)! Anyway, we managed to sort things out only because the landlord was reasonable and trusted us, otherwise we would have been standing in the rain with all our stuff. Thanks to City Quays. This has been been the worst company we have ever dealt with, simply mind blowing. My advice is - AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
By: Kiera McCarthy
Apr 16, 2013
Dear tenants, you may state that you would in future avoid this company. I have been in this industry nearly 8 years and always aim to meet high customer service standards and in fact, I must say this is the first time I have ever received a review like this in all the years. First of all, the process was extremely smoothe and I advised you from the start contracts would be signed upon moving into the property and handed over them. Not 3 weeks before the move in. I feel it necessary to point out that although working in the public sector requires provision of high customer standards or at least meeting the basic requirements, it does not mean through yourself at the mercy of rude and extremely agressive manorisms such as your own. In all the years, I have never met such personally agressive people and I do not feel it necessary to bow down to this sort of behaviour as a normal human being like everybody else. I would like to confirm that is absolutely absurd that the 'landlord' would mention the contracts were messed up and this is disgustingly distasteful and false information. The whole meeting was organsised professionally and confirmed and agreed. Whatever reason the landlord did not appear on a Sunday (closed business day) is not of City Quays or my fault but their own and I STILL responded to this matter on a Sunday when not working.

With written proof, responses were made all of the time but you cannot expect a very busy agency to be responding every 5 minutes. If we had the time to do this, we certainly wouldnt be running as a company due to clear lack of business and appointments.

I have to strongly disagree which is not like me but again I enthasise that respect works both ways and in my view there is no such thing as all give and no take!

I wish you both the best in your future and thank you for taking the time out to make complete false alegations.

Good Day!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London